We found out what baby is well at least the ultrasound tech agreed with my Dr. and Kael's been right all along! Not sure how much stock to take in that fact, but still fun to think maybe he's known the whole time!
He says that we should name the baby SISTER GIRL!
p.s the baby is SUPER active so much so the tech had a hard time getting all the measurements so we didn't get super great pictures either BUMMER! That's why I didn't post any, maybe next time?!


14 comments:
WOOT WOOT for little girls!
HOoray for you guys!! A little girl. She will be such a gorgeous girl!! Cant wait to see her.
AUGH! I KNEW IT! You know you'll have to name her Cassidy right? Cause it's the coolest name in the book.... haha :) Beep beep zoom sis!!
congrats! so fun to add a girl to the mix. start saving your money now...the money seems to be spent really easy when you are shopping for a girl!
CONGRATS! I speak for Nate and I...we are so excited for you guys. Having 3 is already awesome enough...but a LITTLE GIRL?!? They are the best. Hope you're feeling okay!
YAY! Oh Whit I can't wait to send you some of my adorable girl clothes, you are going to love dressing her up. I am so happy you are having a girl. See thats why we are best roomies, we got two boys and a girl (we do everything the same) I LOVE YOU!
Sososososo excited for you. Good luck to you guys, she's gonna be gorgeous! (Boys everywhere just like her mama!) Just kidding! Love you!
Congratulations! She is going to be a spoiled little princess :) Can't wait to see her.
Haha - Cassidy is really a lovely name. Hee.
Sooo great for you! Could you tell a difference in the pregnancy? I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!
I'm very serious when I say we are excited for any and all our children, grandchildren and now great grandchildren. We are very happy to be having another little girl, poor Liam will be overwhelmed with ruffles and lace but will be spoiled rotten by three little cousins. Congratulations, Luv, Grandma k
Hooray hooray! I am so excited.
Congratulations Whitney! This is so exciting!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm excited you're having a little girl, you'll have so much fun!!
That is awesome. We just found out that ours is 100% a girl so we're excited!! Congrats and hopefully you will be feeling better soon!
Post a Comment