6.10.2010
By Kristen's request...
While I still need to get a belly picture up for all of you to see a couple of weeks ago one night I was talking to Kael about the baby and how it was in my tummy growing bigger and it was making my tummy bigger. Which he insists that he has a baby in his as well, he tells me all the time I need to "shhh" because his baby is asleep or I'm squishing his baby! Anyhow as we're talking about my big belly he points to my chest which is rather well endowed to begin with but worse now that I'm pregnant and asks so seriously with a puzzled look "Mom are there babies in there too?" I said no honey there is only a baby in my tummy...he than says "well they're big like your belly!" Don't know if he's just never noticed them before or what but what a funny little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
ah ha ha ha ha. those comments are so sweet and innocent - and FUNNY! (my son has noticed the girl's...uhm, wiggle when they run...) BOYS. Ah ha ha ha ha ha. what a laugh and a half! Take care!
Arent kids just so honest....my kids have asked...umm do you have a baby in your chubby tummy....Umm NOPE...no baby there!
Yay! I am so glad you posted this story! Its SO funny!
HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS! Your boys absolutely crack me up!
I love this, so funny!
You should have told him you were having triplets!
By the way, Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get to do something fun!
that is so funny. What a cute little boy!! Missing you and hoping that you are feeling good!!
Post a Comment