6.22.2010
It's a ...
well we think we know but you'll just have to wait until we have a confirmation on that subject. Baby is doing well and growing like a weed, and so is my belly! I'm starting to feel the huge uncomfortable feeling you have constantly when your belly gets big but OH WELL! I'm starting to feel better some days and some days I still feel yucky but I'll take that over what it was! We had an appointment on monday and we took the boys with us. Kael was so excited to see the baby on the ultrasound and talked the whole drive home (it's a good 45 minutes) about how he saw the arms and legs and belly. He was very excited! Brady just tried to play with the machine the whole time! He could have cared less! Stay tuned to see what baby turns out to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a teaser, blah! But it's a baby and it's yours, so at least we are sure it will be cute! :)
Post a Comment