It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

6.10.2010

Saturday Adventures

Growing up I was blessed to go on many many saturday adventures with my family. It was really the only day we saw much of my dad sometimes so my parents were incredible at making saturdays ones FULL of memories. I drive Jonny nuts sometimes about it because that's what I want for my kids. Now we don't live in cool places like Japan (my most favorite childhood memories were exploring that country with my family!) but we have spent several saturdays recently in other places close to home that I absolutely adore. We had plans to have dinner on the mountain but summer rain spoiled that plan so we stayed at Jonny's parents and made cobbler and had BBQ pork sandwiches. After we left to go home Jonny said he wasn't ready to get home and wanted to go for a drive. We ended up going sort of up the mountain to look over a canyon that is here. Kael is our cautious one and DID NOT like being close to the cliffs, Brady on the other hand is NOT AFEARED of much! He wanted to be right up close to see over the edge. He's going to be a handful camping next week! EEK! Here are some pictures I took (YAY ME but note to self take more with me in them too!)

p.s. Brady was everywhere so pardon the lack of pictures of him this time! 
It turned out scrumptious!

Our makeshift camping fire









Collecting rocks to throw





Who wouldn't adore a view like this only 10 minutes from your house! I ♥ my mountains!... And these aren't even the most pretty parts! 

We are going camping for our Annual Kremin Family Campout, I look forward to it just as much as I do Christmas and if you know me well that A LOT! I'll remember my camera (I hope) if not I'll steel pictures to share. Until another post...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy Kremin said...

oh fun!

Wendy Kremin said...

Oh fun!!!

Hope said...

My kids and I were just talking this morning about how much we are looking forward to next week! I LOVE OUR FAMILY!!! Seriously, we totally rock that "family" thing...See you at Iron Springs!

Kandice said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun! When do you find out what baby #3 is???