It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

8.26.2010

9 years ago...

9 years ago last night Jonny and I went out on our SECOND first date! (he took me out right before his mission like a week before he left it was LAME!) That night I swept him off his feet, ok maybe not but I sure did talk his ear off, which for me is shocking right haha!!! He kissed me that night (FOR REAL... THAT WAS SHOCKING if you know Jonny well) and I blew it off thinking he was like all other guys. 9 years ago today I realized he was serious about dating because he didn't do like most other guys and pretend it didn't happen, and he told me he told him mom about kissing me. I wasn't sure where things were headed or what I wanted but that all QUICKLY changed! I ♥'d dating Jonny but ♥ being married to him way more! He's still so DREAMY....

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

9 years wow!! You two are still so cute together!!

Valerie said...

Wow reading this made me feel a little old. I mean we were roomies when you and Jon started dating and I remember you getting engaged. I also thought it wasn't fair that I was the last to get engaged out of the three of us even though I was dating "my man" first ha ha ha. Oh I miss those days. I miss you too! I am so glad you married Jon, you were so happy dating him and you still seem just as happy now 9 years later. Love you skaag-a-licious!

RoseAnna said...

What a cute picture! Nine years...wow! Congrats on such a cute couple :)