It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

8.23.2010

Where does the time go...

My little Baby Boy Brady turned two yesterday! I can't believe it's already been two years but then on the other hand it's crazy that in a few short months we'll be starting over with another sweet baby. We had a fun weekend we had some things to take care of in Layton and Logan so we went to my parents. Spent the weekend hanging out and on Saturday took the boys to ride the Train from my Mom's home to the Gateway. We had lunch and walked around in the BLISTERING heat and rode home. We opened presents and had an Ice Cream Cake. Sunday we come home and had more cake and ice cream and opened more presents. Thanks to our dear friends Mike and Lexy and Jon's parents for coming over! We always enjoy visiting with you. It makes me sad to see my boys growing up so fast, I wish they'd all stay little forever! I also wish they'd potty train themselves!! HAHA a girl can dream right! Anyhow here are some pics of my cute wild monkey child for your enjoyment! 












Photobucket

6 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

he is the cutiest boy ever!!!!!!!!! Love ya

Hope said...

sweet baby Brady - I can't believe you're two, either!

Kassi Luck said...

He is adorable!! I cant believe he is two!! Happy Birthday Brady!!

Valerie said...

He is so adorable, it is crazy how fast time flies!

Unknown said...

Seeing all Brady's pictures sure brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for including us in his birthday celebration. We love you guys!

Denise said...

Happy belated Birthday sweet boy! I can't believe it has been two years already. :*( They grow too fast.