Me: Kael what do you want for Breakfast? Frosted Flakes? Kael: Um no... I want applesauce. Me: You want Applesauce for breakfast anything with it? Kael: Yes I want, Applesauce, Cheese Grill, Chocolate pudding and cereal. The Blue kind not the orange kind... Ok mom?!
Lovely, goofy, funny, so tender hearted and kind. Super smart and getting kinda sassy. He's my most favorite Kael!
Brady
My most loving kid, super friendly and loves to make friends. Loves Spiderman and super heroes. My favorite Brady ever!
Oakley Mae
My spicey sissy girl, loves her Dada and can hold her own with brothers. Spicey like mama and snuggly like her dad. A girl who knows what she want and exactly how she wants it.
Adley June
Our sweet Doll Baby, she is very patient and super smiley.
3 comments:
YUMMY thats the exact same thing I had for breakfast! ha ha GROSS
sooooo cute!
The blue not orange kind of what? What a cute conversation. Nothing like a good cheese grill and pudding for breakfast!
Post a Comment