Almost daily Kael and I have a conversation about the baby sister that is growing smaller (yes smaller mine is growing bigger) in his belly. I try to explain that only Mama's have babies growing in their bellies but he doesn't get it. I guess in his mind why couldn't he have one in his belly if I do! So last night Brady was wrestling him and he starts yelling at his brother "You're going to squish my baby sister in my belly!" and proceeds to tell me that you get babies in your belly by swallowing them. I guess that's one way to do it! Someday he'll figure it out... crazy kid!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your boys and too funny!!
the things he says really crack me up. Ok skaag, where are pictures, esp of this cute belly that is holding that baby girl. How are you feeling by the way?
keep writing all the cute things the boys down. You will forget them if you don't. Enjoy them whiel they are young. love ya
Oh that is so stinkin cute!
Hahahaa. That's great!
That is too funny! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment