As usual we're long overdue for an update but didn't want to disappoint you all by suddenly changing and doing more regularly you might miss a post since I'm sure if anyone even reads this anymore you only check it every few weeks anyway!!
Not a whole lot going on in our house lately. Camping was a blast this year. The boys had so much fun playing as much as they wanted in the dirt, and eating way to many snacks. The weather was perfect. My only complaint is the Jonny had to work the whole time so he was hardly there. I mean that literally! Oh well what's a girl to do?...
Baby Girl is now around 3/4 of a pound although she was measuring a little bigger than average at my last ultrasound so maybe she's bigger that. And she's the length of a carrot! or about 10.5 inches long. I won't be surprised at all if she's ends up being a little butter ball since both of the boys were about 10 lb. but lets all pray she's not quite that big! Although I'd rather have big than to small right!? I've finally started feeling her move around, my placenta is anterior meaning it's attached closer to my belly than back making it harder to feel movements earlier on. DARN... good thing I found that out I was having major stresses over it! All in all I feel pretty good most days now so really no complaints at all! I know I shouldn't wish time away but secretly I can't wait until THANKSGIVING!
The boys are having a fun summer they always want to be outside and I feel bad but some days it's just to darn hot for me so they usually get to play outside when Jonny can be home with them. So nigh time is the time to play outside with them! Kaelly Welly Bug is such a crack up... he's IN LOVE with Toy Story right now. We took the boys to see the third one over 4th of July weekend and he was so funny watching the movie. He talked the whole way through it. Jonny made the mistake of asking him in the car one day if we should name Baby Sister, Emarie or Oakley (the two names we've narrowed down to)? He thought for a minute and than said that we should name Sister.. Okawey (translation if you didn't get it Oakley) and he did not like Emarie. So I'm thinking we have a name picked but not for sure. I'll let you know when we officially pick it! So far he's stuck with his opinion and it's not changed! Brady is a much of a spit fire as ever...wonder who he got that from? He's starting to talk alot and is a little copycat. He's pretty content to follow Kael around and do what he's doing! Still as social as ever. While we were up visiting family for the 4th we went to a big huge fireworks celebration and he said Hi to just about everyone that walked by! The boys have a new friend who they like to play with. We'll just call him little G. He came over to play "Potato" as Kael calls it hope you enjoy some pictures!
I adore the smell of Playdough but Brady tested it and thinks it tastes BAD!
Pretty much how every picture of Kael is I guess it's an age thing or maybe a boy thing?!
Now check out this heartbreaker...think his mom would let me claim him for Baby Girl? Girls are going to fall hard for this kid, I mean who wouldn't with eyes like those!!! I tried so hard to get him to smile for the camera but he just wouldn't. maybe next time.
Well hope that will do for now! Have a wonderful day!











7 comments:
It sounds like you've had a great summer so far! Again, I wish you would just move out here already. Our boys have so much in common (Thomas & Toy Story & cars)...and we need a girl in the mix, let's face it.
Cute names you have picked out. I like Emarie best but both are super cute! You could always wait until she is born & see what she looks like?
Cute pictures of the boys, as usual. They are adorable boys!! I am glad you are starting to feel well. I cant wait to see your little girl, she is going to be absolutely gorgeous. Just think, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it.
Your having a girl!?!? That is so exciting!!! I didn't even realize you were pregnant! :) Congrats! The boys are too cute!
love Brady's wink!
Oh I so hope she is a little butterball. Just think of how cute that would be :)! So cute how Kael called her Okawey, love how kids talk their own way. Glad your feeling good :)!
Your boys are so so cute. Oakley is cute, I have a few friends with Oakley's. I also like Emarie too. Good luck, names are hard! I miss ya skaag
Cute, cute boys! Did you know that Little G's mom is my cousin? Small world! I love both names you've picked out too, they're both so cute!
Post a Comment