It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

7.16.2010

This will come as no surprise for those that know me well...

I started working on Christmas gifts today which then requires me to listen to Christmas music as I'm doing it! It makes the gift that much better right? I have to be super prepared this year all gifts bought and wrapped by Halloween so it's all done and I don't have to worry about doing it when baby comes. So now is as good time to start as any I figure! I ♥ Christmas in July! Also a quilt for Baby Girl, hopefully it turns out as cute as the one I'm copying! I'm off to keep working... Have a Fabulous day.

Just to tease you here's a sneek peak at the Christmas gift to bad I won't tell you what it is!!!
What do you think of this? I want more just yellow and brown for her nursery but thought the colors in this would compliment Yellow and Brown. Am I off base?

Oh and P.S. there are 162 days until Christmas just in case you were wondering! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Denise said...

You are crazy! Okay, not really - I am just jealous that you are that motivated and I am not. I love, love, love the quilt you posted. I think it would look darling the baby girls nursery.

Kassi Luck said...

The other day I listened to a few christmas songs on iTunes plus I played through a few on the piano. I too just LOVE christmas music and christmas. I dont blame you, I would start now to if I were due in November. LOVE the quilt. I think it will be adorable with the yellow and brown decor.

Valerie said...

Ha ha ha oh Whit you make me laugh I love you! I love the quilt so so cute and I also love Christmas music too. Hey once upon a time didn't you say you were making Addy a blanket. I was super excited about it since you are an amazing seamstress. Now I am so so sad. kidding, but maybe I can pay you to make me one like on your blog post, its freaking adorable.

Idontcare said...

That quilt is ADORABLE. Will you help me make a quilt sometime? beep beep zoom

Anonymous said...

Oh Whit, you are so cute! You and Kassi!! LOL