It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

2.18.2010

Would you please call me Cordelia?

I love the series Anne of Green Gables, I've watched ever since I was a little girl. I'm in love with Anne and Marila and Mathew and oh so dreamy Gilbert. I love the book almost as much! It's an inspiring story to me I wish sometimes I were more like Anne. I wish I could meet her. Prince Edward Island is one of my top place I have to visit....sigh...someday! I want to go so bad that I almost feel homesick for somewhere I've never been! Until then I guess I'll just have to let the movies ease my homesickness (is that a word!).


Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it - Anne Shirley
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

i have not seen those movies forever. they are so good.

Josh and Kristen said...

Awww! I love those movies. Now I REALLY want to watch them...

Valerie said...

I haven't seen them in forever either. Oh so I seriously considered the name Avanly for our girl (like ann of avanly). It wasn't Brand's fav but he wasn't opposed either, I think its a pretty name

MM said...

I feel the exact same way! Let me know if you ever plan a trip there - I want to come! ha ha. Those are movies I could watch any day and never tire of. I read the first book for the first time not too long ago and loved it as well. What a magical place - SO BEAUTIFUL! Everything about that movie is just beautiful and it was PERFECTLY cast!!! :)

Wendy Kremin said...

Me too. I didn't know you changed your blog. I love the pictures of the boys. I need to get them all framed and hung.

RoseAnna said...

Ahhh...I knew we were kindred spirits! I cry everytime Mathew dies and I've read/seen it hundreds of times. When you make you're trip I get to come!