It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

2.18.2010

a bunch of sickies

We've been nothing but sick all week (well since November actually!), we week long of fevers and coughs and the sniffles. We enjoyed a weekend in Logan, well I can't say I fully enjoyed it! I spent the weekend taking care of the boys who had fevers. We spent a day at Grammy and Grandads house (always a treat for the boys) and home again. I'm ready to have a few weekends home before we head out of town again. Nothing super duper to share have a good rest of your week! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

There is nothing worse than sick kids!! I hope you all get feeling better soon!!

Kandice said...

Sorry the sickies hit your house too. I have heard of TON of people not feeling good. It is the spring fever in all of us begging to come out!
Hope you all feel better soon.

Kandice said...

sorry the sickies hit your house too! I have heard of a TON of people getting the yucky crud. I guess it is the spring fever in all of us wanting to come out!
Hope you all get well soon.