It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

2.08.2010

Hopefully Mormon


So here is a link to a really inspiring website called Hopefully Mormon. My Aunt Hope turned me on to it and I loved it so much I made a submission of my own. Maybe they'll have it on there!




Let me explain there were two reasons that I picked this picture. I think the quote fits quite literally with the boys...we were taking family pictures and the boys spotted a helicopter that flew right over us. Second I chose it because at one point in my life I didn't think I would ever have kids of my own. It was a very long hard road to for me, I eventually came to a point where I knew that the only thing left for me to do what to honestly put all of my faith and trust in the Lord. Whatever he chose for me was ok, I'd be fine and happy with that. Well he blessed me with two beautiful boys who have literally taught me to "Come What May and Love It" I'm thankful for that long hard lesson learned. Now I just need to continue to remember that...

...Whit

No comments: