It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

1.10.2013

my fella...



Bottem right pic- first picture we ever took together and probably one of my favorites we have together, Black and White pics were our engagement pictures, and the other one was right before we got engaged.

This was 11 years ago... seems like yesterday and like it's been 100 years all at the same time. We recently took a HUGE leap of faith as Jonny decided to quit his part time job. For the past 16 months he has been working at night and has been away from the kids and I for most of that time. It's been kinda miserable for all of us, and we were falling behind in some areas of our lives that we feel are more important. So we are taking a large leap of faith and putting our trust in the Lord that he'll provide what we need!

I am grateful for this handsome fella of mine. He is my person and it's been HEAVEN having him home again. I forgot how much I have fun with him doing absolutely nothing! Our 11 yr anniversary is coming up next saturday and I am excited about it. Like I said it seems like yesterday and that we've been together forever already all at the same time. We've been through lots of good and bad things together but all in all have come to this point stronger than ever before. So glad I was able to steal his heart and make him mine. I can't wait to see how the next 75 years- Eternity go... looking forward to lots of fun and laughs.

1 comment:

Denise said...

11 years...WOW! It seems like just yesterday Matt & I braved the snow to come to your wedding! I just love you and I'm so happy you found such an amazing guy! Here's to a life time of more memories together! Love you!