It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

1.14.2013

Before I forget...

a couple of things I need to remember...



Kael broke his Elbow a week ago on Sunday night. He and Brady were participating in the Stair Jump event in the Muir Olympics! He decided to go for 8 stairs and it proved to be a mistake... He told me later " Grandpa only said I might break my leg, he never said anything about my arm!" I didn't take him in until Tuesday night because it's not a bad break (turns out) and he wasn't complaining much I just noticed he wasn't using his arm AT ALL and figured it should have improved a little by then. Turns out he broke it at the bottom of his humurous and is considered his elbow. Thankfully it's not bad enough for surgery. They gave him a soft splint/cast and we have to go back today to meet with the Orthopedic Surgeoun to see if he thinks it needs a hard cast.

Oakley is our spicy little muchkin who has been saying the funniest things lately... for future teasing purposes such as at her wedding I don't want to forget what she said to me the other day.... right after she toots...
O- Hey guess what?
Me- What sis?
O- My bum just burped! HAHA (she thought it was hilarious)
Guess we need a little work on our being a lady lessons!

I am sure I miss out on recording SO much that they say and do.. I need to try harder to do better.

No comments: