It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

8.27.2012

Grandpa Kremin meets Adley

I just have to put this on here so I don't forget in the future. This is my darling Grandpa meeting Adley for the first time. He usually isn't one to hold the babies (or kids) not that he doesn't love them because I know he does he just doesn't. He asked me if he could hold her and I was more than happy to let him snuggle her for a few minutes. I am very close to my grandparents on this side and it was a tender moment for me to see my Grandpa hold my newborn baby girl and kiss her cheeks. Love you so so much Grandpa.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hope said...

What a precious picture! You should frame it and put it by her crib. Love him, love her, love YOU!