To be honest I don't think she looks like any of them in particular, she does look like a sibling though :)! She is her own little beauty and I can't wait to come see this adorable baby!!!
Lovely, goofy, funny, so tender hearted and kind. Super smart and getting kinda sassy. He's my most favorite Kael!
Brady
My most loving kid, super friendly and loves to make friends. Loves Spiderman and super heroes. My favorite Brady ever!
Oakley Mae
My spicey sissy girl, loves her Dada and can hold her own with brothers. Spicey like mama and snuggly like her dad. A girl who knows what she want and exactly how she wants it.
Adley June
Our sweet Doll Baby, she is very patient and super smiley.
4 comments:
Im not sure who she looks like...but I know one things for sure...you make ADORABLE babies and you are a wonderful momma to your 4 sweet angels!!
To be honest I don't think she looks like any of them in particular, she does look like a sibling though :)! She is her own little beauty and I can't wait to come see this adorable baby!!!
I think she looks like Kael as far as siblings. But you as far as parents. So sweet! Wish I could see her! Love you.
YAAAAY, she's here! Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment