It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

9.04.2010

I'm alone for the weekend...

Jonny is working ALL day today and ALL day on monday. Feeling sorry for myself this morning I stayed in bed until 8:30 and let my kids run wild!!! Fortunately they didn't do to much damage to my nice clean house. I thought I'll be lazy today, got up made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to catch up on FB and blogs. I ran across this blog here, totally changed my day. It was just what I needed so I am off to who knows where, where ever these two adorable little men want to go.
Kael just told me he wants to go on a "picmic" not going to lie kinda bummed Dad won't be with us but I'll look at it this way I won't have very many opportunities to do this without another one in the mix. So I'm off to get dressed, eat a piece of pie, load up the boys, grab a disposable camera since I can't find my charger for my battery anywhere and out for an adventure. Expect a full report later! have a good weekend. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy Kremin said...

I remember when Dad was in school I was often alone with my two girls. One particular semester, he was home, literally, about 4 or 5 hours in a week because the rest of the time he was working, at reserves or in school. When he was home he was sleeping. :( Well, we decided to splurge and believe me for us it was a splurge, we bought tickets to Disney on Ice. I couldn't wait to be a "family", together. The long awaited day came and to my great sorrow, he backed out because he had so much homework. I ended up going alone with you and Cassidy and your little friend. I made the most of it but it was nto what I had planned so it was sad. Looking back now, I know it was worth it to go through all of that, but I also acknowledge it took a lot of personal strength on my part and I'm proud that I was a good mother and wife inspite of the challenges. You are a good mother and wife too and it will all be worth it. Your boys will never realize how much you do for them until they see their own wives doing the same thing. Then they will truly understand what a mother does for her children. I love you.