Do you think it would be weird to start a tradition this year for christmas but play catch up for the previous years we've been married? Or would you only play catch up on the significant years such as the year we were married, years of births? Or should I start now and just move forward? What do you think?
I guess I should explain, there is a tradition in Denmark and they collect a new plate every year. It used to be that the families would give their servants a really nice plate with food every year but now you just get a new plate for each christmas. I'm in love with the idea just bummed I didn't start earlier, we're trying to adopt some traditions that our families ancestors might have participated in from their own countries.
I guess I should explain, there is a tradition in Denmark and they collect a new plate every year. It used to be that the families would give their servants a really nice plate with food every year but now you just get a new plate for each christmas. I'm in love with the idea just bummed I didn't start earlier, we're trying to adopt some traditions that our families ancestors might have participated in from their own countries.

2 comments:
I'm confused. What kind of tradition did you have in mind?
I say start fresh this year. :) Congrats on the new baby on the way, I can't wait to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment