It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

9.21.2010

Baby Girl

We got to see Baby Girl today, she's as cute as I'd imagined but as in any ultrasound we've done she's not wanted to cooperate. Should I be worried?! Anyhow we made sure she is still a girl, and got a few decent pictures of her face and part of her foot she was digging her toes into me so we couldn't see those. Enjoy admiring my darling baby girl!! 

Bottom of her foot
Same foot she wouldn't move it at all!
I think she's going to have the same nose and lips as the boys
I know none of them are GREAT but I love this one the best!
Can't wait to meet you baby girl!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Wendy Kremin said...

She's so sweet. You can even see she is going to have long eyelashes. What cute and chubby cheeks. What a miracle to be able to see her before she is born. Every mother should have this experience.

Josh and Kristen said...

Awwww! So cute. You didn't even freak out about the 3D images like someone else I know! Haha.

Denise said...

Oh my gosh - how amazing! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Mindy said...

Those are so cute. Does baby girl have a name yet?

Valerie said...

Ok she already looks so darling and what beautiful lips and nose. I am so excited for you my Skaaggy-wag!

Unknown said...

I love the 3d pictures!! That is my favorite appointment! Did you guys decide on her name? She'll be a heart-breaker like your boys! :)

Kandice said...

So cute! I am so excited for you. I miss ya-we should try to
get together.

Mark and Colette said...

I can't wait to meet her as well. Love ya sister!

Ben and Marcie said...

Those pics are great! I love the
3D images, I think it's amazing how you can see your baby in such detail! She looks like such a cutie!!