I put the pictures in from my phone and need to remember in the future that they will go in backwards if I put them in chronological order on my phone. I tried but am too lazy to fix it now on my computer! So here is an update of our recent happenings.
Tonsils:
Kael got to experience what surgery is like yesterday and I think we are safe to say he is not a fan. Although he was so BRAVE and COURAGEOUS. I thought he would freak out more than he did. He was nervous but was so brave when they told him it was time to leave us. He is in pain but being such a trooper about it all! He is drinking and taking his meds which is all I care about right now and today has even asked to eat several times. I hope this is the worst of it but we shall see.
Waiting for them to take us to pre-op there was a huge train that was a fabulous distraction.
He thought the jammies they gave him were pretty cool and they had lots of fun games to play. His masks smelled like Cotton Candy per his request! And took him back to surgery in style!
Adley and I waiting to get permission to go back and see how he was doing.
She wanted the phone so bad, and makes the best faces ever!
Charmed everyone with that smile even the Dr!
Post-Op nap
Headed home little tykes style
This beautiful girl turned 2 the day after Thanksgiving! We celebrated with cupcakes and presents!
The Saturday before Thanksgiving we decided to go cut our Christmas tree! If you know me I LOVE Christmas more than any other time of the year so I was MORE than willing when Jon suggested it. Cutting our tree is always so much fun and gets more so every year as the kids get bigger.
| Jonny is quite the dreamy fella! |
| |
| Decorating it together |
Over the river and through the woods to Grammy and Grandad's house we go...
We got a little bored towards the end of the drive so Kael and I kept ourselves occupied as usual!
Brady and Kael were given the task to make place cards!
Their hard work ( I adore when they are learning to write)
Ready to feast and declare our Thanks!
NOM NOM NOM!
All Dolled up for Grammy to show off at church!
This is what hanging out at Grammy's looks like
See any resemblance?


3 comments:
Cant believe Oakley is 2!!! Love that last pic. Spitting image I would say!
Those were some great pictures. You have such cute kids... Worth the wait. love ya
Sad I didn't get to see you at Stake Conference today! Didn't know Kael was getting his tonsils out but now he should be all healthy instead of getting sicky so much!!! We need to get together ASAP! Miss you!
Post a Comment