It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

4.16.2012

Balancing things out...

So for the first time in almost 6 years I won't be outnumbered by boys anymore. We thought we would even out the teams and add another GIRL to our family! Can't wait to meet her, until then I am beyond ready to start making matching bedding and picking out names!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so excited to see what you pick out! YAAAAAAAY for another girl!!! It's perfect! And I know you will come up with an absolutely adorable name! :)

Kassi Luck said...

That is so fun!!! I am excited for you. HOpe you are feeling well!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! How fun to have your boys and now your girls.

Valerie said...

WAHOOOO! WHit I am so so excited for you I could jump up and down, yay yay! Love ya skaag!

Swain Family said...

Congrats!!! You have the cutest kids!! :)