Kaely-welly bug:
Loves school and is doing exceptionally well (a Mama can brag right!), his teacher said he is very kind hearted and treats everyone very well at school. He has been such a good helper to me on days that I haven't been able to do much. He is always willing to get Brady or Oakley a snack or something when they need it without hardly any complaining. He is working extra hard to earn quarters for souvenirs at Disneyland this summer. He has his phone number memorized. And is starting to try and spell words, he always asks for us to give him hard ones even though he can't do them just quite yet. He loves to draw and do anything crafty and is very attentive to details. The kid won't stop growing or eating! He wants the baby to be a brother so bad so that we can name it Jackson like Percy Jackson! (one of his favorite shows right now) He's full of questions about the baby, how can the dr see it, how will it come out, how is it growing in the water balloon etc. He's the funniest, cutest, most adorable 5 yr old I know and my most favorite Kaely-welly-bug in the whole entire world!
Brader-nader-potater:
He is a smart little whipper snapper! He's become even more independent that I ever could have imagined but at the same time is so lovely dovey. He's always tell me how much he loves more or how I am the best mom ever (wish it were true!) He is still OBSESSED with spiderman and tells me about his dreams all the time how he is spiderman and saves the day. He knows all his ABC's and is learning to recognize his numbers now. He is an early riser and is up most days by 7am. He still loves peanut butter but we are slowly ( I use that word lightly) starting to branch out to at least trying new foods. Only because Santa told him he needed to try new foods. I love how enthusiastic he gets about life and things he enjoys. He adds something to our family no other one can! He is my favorite Brady boy ever!
Miss Sassy Pants:
Boy is that an understatement. She is a firecracker and lets everyone know it! She has her mind made up and doesn't back down. She can hold her own pretty well with her brothers but most of the time just adores them and is glad to play what they are playing. (when they let her!) She LOVES to eat and will eat literally ANYTHING. So nice after having the boys be so picky. She would eat non-stop too if I let her. She loves her babies and we are starting to accumulate quite the collection. She is an excellent napper and goes to bed so well. It has made my life much easier on days that I have felt horrible. She is friendly with everyone and loves to say hi to all who pass her way!
Squishy:
I get to find out next week what squishy is! My dr tried to look the other day when I was there and baby was just laying face down at the bottom of my uterus. Not cooperative at all! I have started to feel baby move more which is always the fun part of pregnancy at least for a while. I am 17 wks today. I will post pictures next week as soon as we know what baby is. I have names that I like for either so I am not very worried. I will be just happy with either!
Hope your all well and have a great day! xoxo




2 comments:
Hahah, Squishy!?! So cute! :) I'm so excited to find out what the baby is, too! Your kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it!
So fun to read an update on you and the kids! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl...exciting!
Post a Comment