It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

1.01.2012

How did I get so lucky?

So I have a friend Mindy who volunteered to take our family pictures for practice. I had been wanting to get some done. Aside from the fact that it was FREEZING and we have three small children to try and get to look and smile all at the same time I think they turned out good!

 Kael wouldn't give us a "normal" smile! He kept pretending to be Lightening McQueen saying "KaChow!"


 Brady did not want his picture taken but we managed to get him to smile for a few!

 This picture is SO Kael!

 My dear friend Amber's mom owns this house that we are at. The house is stunning and she always has the cutest porch. I think it worked out for a really good place to go at the last minute!



 Giving Dada lovies!





 Eww Gross!! :)
 

 Can you believe that in a few weeks we will have been married for 10 WHOLE YEARS!

Enough said...


xoxo, Whit

2 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

Such cute pictures where is mine?

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Those pics are adorable!!!