It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

11.19.2010

Really quick update...

So this isn't going to be much of an update. We got rid of our internet service at home for the time being so that's making blogging kinda tricky. I know I need to get some good pics of the kids up and let you all know what's going on but for now... I'll be started on Tuesday 23rd if I don't have this little baby girl before than. I thought I would have by now but I think she's going to be a stubborn one. So for sure you'll get an update next week one way or another and I PROMISE pictures of her sweet face as well as my handsome boys! Hope your all doing well.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

I cant wait to see the little cutie!! Good luck!!

MM said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to see pics of the new princess and the cute little princes too. Good luck with everything!!!!

Lori said...

Congratulations, girls are fun! Hope all goes well for you and baby.