I'm so out of the loop I had no idea you had a new blog. but, I am fully caught up now. The boys are so cute and growing up quick. We are excited to see them, just don't know when. Probably Christmas. Love you Whitney!
Sorry I have never got to comment on your previous posts. We have been sick... thanks for your comments, we think Ethan looks like both of us, a pretty good mix! Congrats on being pregnant again, that is so exciting! Hope you are doing well!
Lovely, goofy, funny, so tender hearted and kind. Super smart and getting kinda sassy. He's my most favorite Kael!
Brady
My most loving kid, super friendly and loves to make friends. Loves Spiderman and super heroes. My favorite Brady ever!
Oakley Mae
My spicey sissy girl, loves her Dada and can hold her own with brothers. Spicey like mama and snuggly like her dad. A girl who knows what she want and exactly how she wants it.
Adley June
Our sweet Doll Baby, she is very patient and super smiley.
3 comments:
I'm so out of the loop I had no idea you had a new blog. but, I am fully caught up now. The boys are so cute and growing up quick. We are excited to see them, just don't know when. Probably Christmas. Love you Whitney!
YO! UPDATE YOUR BLOG GIRLFRIEND! PRETTY PLEASE! :)
Sorry I have never got to comment on your previous posts. We have been sick... thanks for your comments, we think Ethan looks like both of us, a pretty good mix! Congrats on being pregnant again, that is so exciting! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment