It's a great life is you don't weaken.
- Viola Mae Bennett

5.11.2010

Here's for you Denise :P ....

I'm been really horrible at updating my blog...mainly because I have nothing fun to share. My parents were here this weekend and all the cute pictures of my boys are on their cameras (note to self..get way better at taking pictures!) so until I can get copies words will have to do. I've been sick, that's all there really is to say about me. Lots of puking, and lots of avoiding anything that makes me puke more! I'll have to have Jon take a picture but I am already in maternity clothes and have a rather big bump already (at least it feels that way!) We find out what we're having I don't know when but I imagine 6-8 weeks. My Dr usually has had me have my big ultrasound until I'm about 20 weeks and he'll only guess if he's really positive he's right. I might have to recruit my friend Shauna who's an ultrasound tech to just do one for me before that. We'll see, I'm really anxious to find out what we're having but don't really have a preference. My cousin Kristen just had her baby and I can't wait to snuggle her but she is the darn cutest thing ever. So a girl might be lots of fun! Although it seems like I always have opposite of what everyone else is having! Jon's been a stinker (it's true honey!) about talking about names. I'm sure he gets sick of me always talking about it even when I'm not pregnant but I think it's just in a girls nature. Really what girl didn't have a big old list started when she was in 6th grade on the inside of her journal?! So I just talk about it and he just listens for now anyway! I told him that if he didn't give me some feed back I'd just name the baby whatever I wanted to! The boys don't really have a clue or at least get whats going on. I was talking to Kael about it the other day and we were talking about my bigger belly and that a baby was growing inside. I told him when the baby gets bigger then it would come out and we could hold it. He said to me like I was an idiot..."Mom babies are little not bigger!"


Kind of a lame update...sorry...have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Denise said...

Aww, thanks girl! I'm bummed that you are so sick but it will be so worth it in the end. And I totally agree that girls just like to talk about names. I'm not having anymore and still like to talk about them so call me whenever! I hope you have a GIRL! Everyone I know is having boys so maybe that is a good sign since you seem to have the opposite? Have a good day! Love you!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I love your updates and your posts. I loved the mothers day post it made me so excited to be a mom I had tears come to my eyes. I love you and am so proud of the mother you are!

MM said...

I hope you start feeling better SOON! And my husband was a stinker when it came to talking about names too :( I'm sure all your blogger buddies [like me] wouldn't mind you bouncing name ideas around with us :) heh heh.

Cassi Carlson said...

So excited for you to have another baby again! You are such a great mom, I have seen it first hand :)! I can't wait to see you on Sunday and to see your cute belly! -Cassi

Kari said...

I'm still betting on a girl! :)