one more thing to add to my "I'm Thankful" list this Thanksgiving!
I know an update is seriously due on all of us but this will have to work for now. Hopefully I'll get the one I've started fifty times now finished so you can read about everyone here on our end...
Lovely, goofy, funny, so tender hearted and kind. Super smart and getting kinda sassy. He's my most favorite Kael!
Brady
My most loving kid, super friendly and loves to make friends. Loves Spiderman and super heroes. My favorite Brady ever!
Oakley Mae
My spicey sissy girl, loves her Dada and can hold her own with brothers. Spicey like mama and snuggly like her dad. A girl who knows what she want and exactly how she wants it.
Adley June
Our sweet Doll Baby, she is very patient and super smiley.
8 comments:
Hooray! Hope you are feeling better. What a blessing. :)
WHAT?!?! This is wonderful!!! Congrats!!
congrats whitney and jon!
WHAT!?! OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS, TWINKS!!! Holy cow, this TOTALLY makes my day! :)
CONGRATS girl! You know I am thrilled for you!
Congratulations Whitney!!! That's so exciting!
Oh my goodness!! I hadnt heard!! I am so happy and excited for you. I hope you get feeling better soon. If you ever need anything, please call!!
We are so happy for you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment